Rock Lyrics #1 (Answers)
Here are the answers for Rock Lyrics #1:
- 'I bet you didn't know it but I'm a fiddle player too.'
The Devil Went Down to Georgia - The Charlie Daniels Band
- 'Frank Zappa and the Mothers were at the best place around'.
Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple
- 'People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time'.
Paranoid - Black Sabbath
- 'Being drunk and weary, I went to Molly's chamber'.
Whiskey in the Jar - Thin Lizzy
- 'Don't try to take me to a disco, you'll never even get me out on the floor'.
Old Time Rock'n'Roll - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band
- 'I'm a wheel, I'm a wheel, I can roll, I can feel, and you can't stop me turning'.
Man on the Silver Mountain - Rainbow
- 'I lay traps for troubadours who get killed before they reach Bombay'.
Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones
- 'When I hear that old song they used to play'.
More than a Feeling - Boston
- 'I know nobody knows where it comes and where it goes'.
Dream On - Aerosmith
- 'Fear me, you lords and lady preachers'.
Seven Seas of Rhye - Queen
- 'And the waitress is practicing politics as the businessmen slowly get stoned'.
Piano Man - Billy Joel
- 'Baby, this town rips the bones from your back; it's a death trap, it's a suicide rap'.
Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen
- 'I caught you knocking at my cellar door'.
The Needle and the Damage Done - Neil Young
- 'On the streets where you live girls talk about their social lives'.
Runaway - Bon Jovi
- 'You got me blowing, blowing my mind: is it tomorrow or just the end of time?
Purple Haze - The Jimi Hendrix Experience
- 'And the parting on the left is now parting on the right and the beards have all grown longer overnight'.
Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who
- 'I'm losing on the swings, I'm losing on the roundabouts'.
Script for a Jester's Tear - Marillion
- 'Get up! Everybody's gonna move their feet'.
Detroit Rock City - Kiss
- 'Maybe I should go to hell but I know I'm doing well: teacher wants to see me after school'.
Hot for Teacher - Van Halen
- 'I bet you think this song is about you'.
You're So Vain - Carly Simon
- 'Raven hair and ruby lips, sparks fly from her fingertips'.
Witchy Woman - The Eagles
- 'Don't stand in the doorway, don't block up the hall'.
The Times They are a-Changin' - Bob Dylan
- 'You can be the first one in your block to have your boy come home in a box'.
Feel Like I'm Fixin' to Die Rag - Country Joe and the Fish
- 'They don't give a damn about no trumpet playing band'.
Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits
- 'When I was young it seemed that life was so wonderful'.
The Logical Song - Supertramp
- 'I am the god of hellfire and I bring you..'.
Fire! - The Crazy World of Arthur Brown
- 'Sleight of hand and twist of fate; on a bed of nails she makes me wait'.
With or Without You - U2
- 'The child is grown, the dream has gone'.
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
- 'And he can see no reason 'cause there are no reasons - what reason do you need to die?
I Don't Like Mondays - The Boomtown Rats
- 'Load up on guns and bring your friends'.
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana